top of page


Do you need to move your vehicle into Canada?

Crossborder Vehicle Services provides high quality service to ensure that your vehicle is imported correctly without any hiccups along the way. 
A few of the services we provide are listed below:
  • Transportation to Canada (open or enclosed)
  • CBSA clearance
  • US Customs 72 hour export filing
  • Registrar of Imported Vehicles filing - applicable for  vehicles that are not over 15 years old.​

Complete the form below and one of our import specialists will get back to you.

Vehicle Pick Up Origin:

Vehicle Final Destination:

Please indicate if your vehicle is not in running condition

Additional Information:

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page